Search This Blog

Simplify Your Designing Process: Use Canva

Sunday, February 16, 2014

As a blogger I would always want to create my own powerful or sophisticated designs or images regarding my blog using tools such as Photoshop. However I am not a hobbyist when it comes to design or exploring apps that would enhance my designing skills. Every time I try to create graphics it would end up as a simple text and a very basic shade in my work. I have tried and tried and tried to really learn to use it hence with all the temptations that web has to offer I tend to end up playing games and the routine goes on.

While I was intently perusing over my Facebook news feed I found something interesting which led me in signing up to Canva. Now why would I recommend Canva to other users? Read more and you’ll find out.


Why would I want to Use Canva?


Link to Canva

There are many web based design system that would enable users to have a simpler way of designing and creating graphics, but why Canva? Canva is a great deal when it comes to designing and creating simple yet eye catching designs and graphics. It is a tool that would enable you to choose between various layouts and design elements that would let you drag and drop in your canvas. This tool is such a no-brainer that won’t require a huge amount of time from users to dig deeper to its functionality and service. On the other hand it is still on a beta stage which means they are still improving their system. Still not sold out? Here are my top 5 reasons why I am recommending it for you to try, remember: “there’s no harm in trying”.

5 Reasons why I am recommending this tool


1. Simplicity at its BEST.


Definitely the simplest tool that I have encountered so far that would have a very good output. With an astonishingly and impressive user friendly workspace for users like us who are not experts when it comes in designing.




2. Free.


There are a lot of establishments or business owners nowadays who would want to promote their product using extraordinary designs or logo. However, this seems to be an extravagant step for them to risk, that’s why they would settle with a low quality graphics or worst they don’t take the risk in promotions anymore. No need to worry since Canva would be our “knight in shining armor” with this financial crisis that we’re facing, they're giving most of it as FREE. The layouts, backgrounds, texts, and bunch of pictures that you can use for free. You may search which specific picture or image you want to have some may come at a premium price such as $1 with watermarked of course. You then be required to pay if you are going to publish the design you have created then the watermarked is then removed.




3. Tutorials.


They just don’t leave you with not letting you know which and where to start with this amazing tool. Their tutorial is easily found on the dashboard so that we users can get familiar with the basic tools to use to design on our own.


See also : Mover.io an Impressive File Transfer Tool


4. Multiuser.


Their system would let you work as a team, so whenever you are doing some designs with your group mates you don’t have to ping each other every now and then whenever you would be editing something on the project. Isn't that cool?

5. Effortless Download.


Yes it’s true, when I tried to publish my very own first design with Canva I didn't get any problems with it. I easily downloaded my design without even sweating it out.

My Verdict with Canva


This is an incredible tool that has a remarkable output. This might come big five to ten years from now, we’ll never know. This could be the answer to the problem of those people, like me who wants to achieve a magnificent output when it comes to designing. I strongly suggest that you try it now and make your own verdict. Enjoy designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading