Search This Blog

My 4 Bias Reasons Why I Would Recommend Non-Stop Movie

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Non-Stop is a solid action thriller which highlights high jacking scenario on a transatlantic flight from US to London. Liam plays as a U.S. Air Marshall which I am not quite familiar with since I haven’t seen one here in our country and I don’t fly often. Some of the movie highlights is the mind boggling of who of the many passengers of the plane is the real suspect, where unknown texts are being forwarded to Brian Marks(Liam Neeson) regarding threats of killing one of each passenger every 20 minutes. So before I continue to narrate everything that had happened in the movie I’ll be giving you my no-brainer reasons for watching this film, I don’t want to be a spoiler though.

Just a quick background of Liam Neeson or Liam John Neeson, he is an Irish actor who is already 61 but can still handle a good fight in a movie. Unfortunately Liam's wife died Natasha Richardson 2009 from a skiing accident which left him with his two sons Michael and Daniel. So before we dig deeper here and before it becomes Liam Neesons history, scroll down my friend to see my simple reasons.



Let me give you my OWN top 4 reasons why you shouldn't have to miss this amazing film.


1. Full pack action Movie.


If you are a person who is a fan of watching action movies where actors don't overdo it then this one is for you. Yes we like to see actors do some brawling then throwing bombs and crashing different cars or killing the bad guys and many more killings, well it didn't happen here. It may not be the exact amount of other action movies when it comes to stunts but the excitement would still be the same, that’s what I felt when I watched it.

2. Liam Neeson is Liam Neeson.


When I saw the trailer I got a bit giddy already knowing that Neeson would be the one who will play the role of the “hero”. I really find him very effective when it comes to action and especially that poker face whenever he uses it with his fighting scenes; I am very sold out of that. It feels like everything is damn true, especially with the punches.

If you haven't seen Liam Neeson's Taken 1 and Taken 2, then you should better watch it before asking me why I idolize and respect his acting skills/talent.

3. The over flowing thrill of the movie.


I don’t know if I have a shallow way of being happy or I am just stupid not to figure out the connections and the logic of the story. But this movie made me shout and made my heart beat so fast that made me feel like I was also one of the passengers on the plane. I'm just thankful that no one notices because everyone is having the same dilemma.

4. Lessons.


I think the best lessons learned from this movie are forgiveness, TRUST, moving on and sometimes there are still great men out there who are still true to the values of their chosen career. A salute to all the Air Marshalls.

So what are you waiting for, you better hurry and watch this amazing film and don't forget to share your BIAS Reasons. *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading