Search This Blog

Liam Neeson's Taken 3 Trailer: and I Just Can't Wait To See IT. Find Out Why!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

From Taken 1 that made me love so much Liam Neeson for his very effective portrayal of a loving father and at the same time a very dangerous man(in a good way). Now comes another installment of his very popular movie Tak3n.

We have seen him with his very useful and one of a kind skills as Bryan Mills a retired CIA agent reacted when his daughter was kidnapped on Taken 1. And made an unforgettable and popular phrase "I will find you and I will kill you". We have seen him when his wife was kidnapped in Istanbul and made Kim from a very fine lady to an almost one of the finest CIA agent of our time from Taken 2. And now Liam Neeson is back!



It would be a full blast thrilling action movie which would focus more on Bryan(Liam Neeson) agents all the goody-good guys(Police, FBI, CIA). And I just can't wait to see this on the big screen.

See it for yourself and let me know what you think with his new movie. Is it good or very very good? Let me know and enjoy, don't get too carried away though, Goodluck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading